Hidden Nook

"Because in Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream."


Friday, July 30, 2004



Sorry for the Delay...


Psalm

"In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion."
~Psalm 71:1

Daysman, never let me get my priorities out of order. It is so easy to get distracted by the daily neccities of life. I have to go here, check out this website, get this money, call this person, prepare for college, prepare for home life, prepare to travel overseas, etc. It would be nice if you could just take away the madness, the crazyiness of life. Take away the haze lest I feel confused and distant. Your spirit fills me with life and opportunity. Never let me forget that.



"Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress."
~Psalm 71:3

Daysman, continue to be the rock in my life. Continue to guide me into your paths and into your ways. Help me understand who you are, that I may trust you not with just the big decisions in life but also with the small. I am excited for where you are taking me next year, as well as the future and will be faithfully waiting for your next step. Selah!




"For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth."
"By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that tooke me out of my mothers bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee."
~Psalm 71:5-6

You have been with me ever since I was a teenager. Continue to be with me as I begin adult hood. You have spared my life before I was born. For if it hadn't been for you, my parents would have never had me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, and I, even I can rest in your goodness. Help me use the gifts that you have given me to help others here and around the world, that your glory may be displayed through them. I love you and seek your face continually. Selah.




Snap Shot

So today was kinda random. It was a Friday, which usually means that there is not much work to be done. Yesterday was kinda busy, and I didn't post because I was too tired and there was a fire alarm (that is another story).




Anyway, I went to work and did random favors for my manager (who just got a hair cut which is really cool). The year is almost over with 15 days left until I graduate, which means I get to travel again. I think I will take a semester off from college so I can re-establish myself financially. That will be good I think.




One random event is that my friend just returned from the Arabic nation of --------- (I can not mention where yet) and he had a blast. I am envious of him, but will get over it I guess. In a good sort of way. I just love to travel. We all should. After all, who wants to stay in the states?




And last but not least I edited some HTML on the site to finally put Xangonians and Bloggerites on my site (they both might as well have their own culture to them). I have a friend who uses Live Journal, but I think Xanga is cooler and Blogger beats them both out so I will not use it.
Anyway, last night (to give a snap shot) I went to a concert and we had a Mosh Pit! It was awesome! Well, I almost got my eye poked out (which would have been bad) but I am glad I didn't. Imagine me with a bloody eye? Gross!




Well, that is all that I have for now. Selah! And remeber, the world is made out of Love & Peace!




Story of the Day

Today (or rather yesterday but it also made news today) Apple Computer accused Real Networks of hacking into it's popular iPod after Real Networks released software allowing iPod users to download songs from Real Networks own Real player store.


For more info on the story click here.




Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Portugese • 日本語 • 한국 • 汉语







Comment Policy: Comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or the authors, and are the legal responsibility of the original commenter. Intelligent opinions welcome. Comment here.



<< Back Home


By Darnell Clayton • 10:29 PM • Email Post • •

__________________________________________



Site Search

 
Web HiddenNook.blogspot.com


Email Subscription

Enter your email address below to subscribe.


Powered by Google Groups


Button Membership


Net Affiliations



Journalist For



Blog Coalitions



Registered With



Important Information


Blog Stats


View Blog Stats

Plus 10,667 hits before August 12, 2005



Weblog Legalities

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Opinions expressed here do not reflect the views of anyone that I work with, for, or associate with in any manner.




About Me

Brief Bio
Blogger Profile
General Profile
Business Profile
Personal Profile



Daily Reads

• Arabian •
Camera Snapshots
Israelity
Regime Change Iran
Solomonia
Iraq the Model
Israpundit
Under Underground

• Spiritual •
Dhimmi Watch
Evangelical Outpost
God Blog
ID The Future
Jihad Watch
Muslim Wakup! Blog
One True God Blog
Serenity Thru Hope
Trailing Clouds of Glory

• Unique •
The Black Kettle
Gateway Pundit
Hyscience
The Korean Liberator

When Ever

• Corporate •
Blog Pulse
Flickr Blog
Technorati Weblog


• Google •
Blogger Buzz
Blogger Developers Network
Google Analytics
Google Blog
Google Base
Google Talkabout
Google Labs
Google Press
Google Reader Blog
Google Video
Inside AdSense
Inside AdWords
Inside Google Desktop
Inside Google Sitemaps

• GOP •
Alpha Patriot
Cao's Blog
Captain's Quarters
Hugh Hewitt
Michelle Malkin
Expose The Left
Powerline
Right Mom
Right On America
Trey Jackson

• Global •
Kinshasa
Publius Pundit
UN Dispatch


• Tech Web •
Engadget
Gizmodo
Google Rumors
Junto Boyz
Life Hacker
Mini-Microsoft
Pro Blogger
Mark Jen

Blogroll Me!


Family Blogs

Hidden Nook
One Spirit
Darnell
Sol Worlds
Inside Orkut
Blogger Delights
Colony Worlds
Google Your Business

Prior Data



Archives



News Stand

Google News
Ynet News
Muslim Wakeup!
Jerusalem Post
Hatzolah Israel
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
The Christian Post Jerusalem Newswire
Isracast Christianity Today


Blog Engineering

Universal Translator
Antisplog Hack
Navbar Hack
Comlink Hack
Technorati Hack

Extra Credits

Blogger Templates
Darnell Clayton
Blogger