Hidden Nook

"Because in Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream."


Sunday, July 25, 2004



The path of Psalms...


"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."

"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night." ~Psalm1/1.2

--> Where do my values lie? I always ponder this constantly. Are they based upon the ever changing circumstances of life, or upon the Daysman. My faith and hope should not be in this political system. There is no hope in that. My delight should--no will rest in the Lord, from where is my help. I will meditate upon his ways constantly, and I know I will prevail by doing so. Selah.



"And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whasoever he doeth shall prosper." ~Psalm1/3

--> The Daysman has blessed me immensely for putting my faith in him. I remember when I wanted to travel to the Middle East, and need $1700 in two days. I did not know where to get the money so I prayed and low and behold, the Daysman provided! I am glad that he has shown much favor upon my life. Without him, there would be no hope for me.



"But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him." ~Psalm4/3

--> Confirmation for what Daysman has done in my life. Hmm...I wonder if I should start a prayer journal? In order to time how long it takes my God to answer prayer. Selah!



"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;"

"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"

"For thou has made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour."

"Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou has put all things under his feet." ~Psalm8/3.6

--> This is what confuses me about Daysman. Imagine creating the entire universe, as well as a mighty race of beings, then creating this feeble race called man. Then, placing the entire creation under his feet. Isn't that weird? I do not get it sometimes. But maybe I am not suppose to get it, and rather I am suppose to enjoy what he has given me. Like when its your birthday. You don't know the ultimate reason people celebrate it, but you are just suppose to enjoy it. Selah!




"The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble." ~Psalm9/9

--> Daysman, continue to guide me in your ways. You have been with me through fortune and famine, and have never forsaken me despite my faults. Help me to love those around me, and to see them as you see them. Guide me in all of your paths, and protect me from the evil one. Answer the prayer of my friends, and of those who are desperately trying to seek you out. Only in you will we all find freedom from our hellish life, and from the despair that often surrounds us. Strengthen us, uphold us by your power and authority, which is blessed for ever and ever. Selah!






Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Portugese • 日本語 • 한국 • 汉语







Comment Policy: Comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or the authors, and are the legal responsibility of the original commenter. Intelligent opinions welcome. Comment here.



<< Back Home


By Darnell Clayton • 4:17 PM • Email Post • •

__________________________________________



Site Search

 
Web HiddenNook.blogspot.com


Email Subscription

Enter your email address below to subscribe.


Powered by Google Groups


Button Membership


Net Affiliations



Journalist For



Blog Coalitions



Registered With



Important Information


Blog Stats


View Blog Stats

Plus 10,667 hits before August 12, 2005



Weblog Legalities

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Opinions expressed here do not reflect the views of anyone that I work with, for, or associate with in any manner.




About Me

Brief Bio
Blogger Profile
General Profile
Business Profile
Personal Profile



Daily Reads

• Arabian •
Camera Snapshots
Israelity
Regime Change Iran
Solomonia
Iraq the Model
Israpundit
Under Underground

• Spiritual •
Dhimmi Watch
Evangelical Outpost
God Blog
ID The Future
Jihad Watch
Muslim Wakup! Blog
One True God Blog
Serenity Thru Hope
Trailing Clouds of Glory

• Unique •
The Black Kettle
Gateway Pundit
Hyscience
The Korean Liberator

When Ever

• Corporate •
Blog Pulse
Flickr Blog
Technorati Weblog


• Google •
Blogger Buzz
Blogger Developers Network
Google Analytics
Google Blog
Google Base
Google Talkabout
Google Labs
Google Press
Google Reader Blog
Google Video
Inside AdSense
Inside AdWords
Inside Google Desktop
Inside Google Sitemaps

• GOP •
Alpha Patriot
Cao's Blog
Captain's Quarters
Hugh Hewitt
Michelle Malkin
Expose The Left
Powerline
Right Mom
Right On America
Trey Jackson

• Global •
Kinshasa
Publius Pundit
UN Dispatch


• Tech Web •
Engadget
Gizmodo
Google Rumors
Junto Boyz
Life Hacker
Mini-Microsoft
Pro Blogger
Mark Jen

Blogroll Me!


Family Blogs

Hidden Nook
One Spirit
Darnell
Sol Worlds
Inside Orkut
Blogger Delights
Colony Worlds
Google Your Business

Prior Data



Archives



News Stand

Google News
Ynet News
Muslim Wakeup!
Jerusalem Post
Hatzolah Israel
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
The Christian Post Jerusalem Newswire
Isracast Christianity Today


Blog Engineering

Universal Translator
Antisplog Hack
Navbar Hack
Comlink Hack
Technorati Hack

Extra Credits

Blogger Templates
Darnell Clayton
Blogger