Hidden Nook

"Because in Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream."


Friday, July 23, 2004



The hour is come...


"And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified."
~John12/23

--> The time is now to act. To seek--to communicate. To go and to follow the foot steps of the one before me. I will go, I will not hold back...I will strive towards what the Daysman revealed to me in my Higgaion. I will not give up...I understand the purpose of my sacrifice. Why it is necessary.



"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

"He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal." ~John12/24.25

--> We are all here not because of our own will but because of his. I am here not of my own will but because of his. The desire for a Creator to know his own creation is what drives his mission, and what he compels us to do. Imagine talking to the Creator of the Universe on a day to day basis. Isn't that something most humans (if not all) desire in their hearts? In order for me to be the most effective for him, I am going to have to give Daysman my all. Everything. I can hold nothing back. The darkness has dwelt for too long. We have been saving ourselves for too long...waiting for the right "moment" when millions pass into eternity. I will no longer be ashamed.



"Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me." ~John12/31.32

--> This is his promise to us. It is funny how we as "the elite" often look to changing political systems, business agencies, fiscal policies and even our own back yard but refuse to present the real issue to our neighbor. We are more concerned with stragtegy than with spirituality, more concerned with methods than with ministry. Whose plan is it any ways? Why do we waste time? There are many people around the world who do not have an opportunity to hear, to seek a better life. When the Daysman comes into a society two things usually happen. Either a physical/culture war ensues splitting families and friends or a culture is refined and the best is brought out of it while the worst is put away (end result of the first one). Why then do we hesistate from entering in the fray of battle? Are we too cowardly? Too "concerned" with society rather than individuals? I wonder, where do our priorities lie?



"Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me."

"And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me."

"I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness." ~John12/44.46

--> We are suppose to be lights of Daysman and unto his father Ancient of days. We are not to hold back anymore. We are suppose to bring light to dark areas, to random corners of the globe, to counter the forces of decay that are in the world. If not, who will?



Am I shining my light to the world? (Higgaion)





"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to jugde the world, but to save the world." ~John12/47

--> The world is waiting. What am I doing about it?

"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." ~John9/5






Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Portugese • 日本語 • 한국 • 汉语







Comment Policy: Comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or the authors, and are the legal responsibility of the original commenter. Intelligent opinions welcome. Comment here.



<< Back Home


By Darnell Clayton • 7:21 PM • Email Post • •

__________________________________________



Site Search

 
Web HiddenNook.blogspot.com


Email Subscription

Enter your email address below to subscribe.


Powered by Google Groups


Button Membership


Net Affiliations



Journalist For



Blog Coalitions



Registered With



Important Information


Blog Stats


View Blog Stats

Plus 10,667 hits before August 12, 2005



Weblog Legalities

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Opinions expressed here do not reflect the views of anyone that I work with, for, or associate with in any manner.




About Me

Brief Bio
Blogger Profile
General Profile
Business Profile
Personal Profile



Daily Reads

• Arabian •
Camera Snapshots
Israelity
Regime Change Iran
Solomonia
Iraq the Model
Israpundit
Under Underground

• Spiritual •
Dhimmi Watch
Evangelical Outpost
God Blog
ID The Future
Jihad Watch
Muslim Wakup! Blog
One True God Blog
Serenity Thru Hope
Trailing Clouds of Glory

• Unique •
The Black Kettle
Gateway Pundit
Hyscience
The Korean Liberator

When Ever

• Corporate •
Blog Pulse
Flickr Blog
Technorati Weblog


• Google •
Blogger Buzz
Blogger Developers Network
Google Analytics
Google Blog
Google Base
Google Talkabout
Google Labs
Google Press
Google Reader Blog
Google Video
Inside AdSense
Inside AdWords
Inside Google Desktop
Inside Google Sitemaps

• GOP •
Alpha Patriot
Cao's Blog
Captain's Quarters
Hugh Hewitt
Michelle Malkin
Expose The Left
Powerline
Right Mom
Right On America
Trey Jackson

• Global •
Kinshasa
Publius Pundit
UN Dispatch


• Tech Web •
Engadget
Gizmodo
Google Rumors
Junto Boyz
Life Hacker
Mini-Microsoft
Pro Blogger
Mark Jen

Blogroll Me!


Family Blogs

Hidden Nook
One Spirit
Darnell
Sol Worlds
Inside Orkut
Blogger Delights
Colony Worlds
Google Your Business

Prior Data



Archives



News Stand

Google News
Ynet News
Muslim Wakeup!
Jerusalem Post
Hatzolah Israel
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
The Christian Post Jerusalem Newswire
Isracast Christianity Today


Blog Engineering

Universal Translator
Antisplog Hack
Navbar Hack
Comlink Hack
Technorati Hack

Extra Credits

Blogger Templates
Darnell Clayton
Blogger