Hidden Nook

"Because in Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream."


Tuesday, July 27, 2004



The Meek


"The meek will he guide in judgement: and the meek will he teach his way." ~Psalm25/9

--> Meek. The word means in the dictionary one who shows patience and humility and is submissive. Meek is often associated with weakness, lowly, a "push over." But Daysman sees it as teachable. Am I teachable? Sometimes I am, other times I am not. This is something that I do not laugh at though. Those who are not teachable, who do not learn from their situations often end up (unfortunately) dead. I have seen it with friends in drugs, with those who acquire STD's from sleeping with each other, for those who refuse to heed the advice of others. I want to be teachable. I want to be able to learn. I do not want to be ignorant, for if igorance is bliss, then why do they leave no impact upon life?

--> The world is changing, changing constantly. Beliefs are changing, changing constantly. If one does not have a foundation in something, they will be swept away into apathy and despair. One thing that I am noticing in my nation, is that many people are caught up in the delights of the temporary. They do not think about the long term affects...this is dangerous for many do not realize a culture war is ensueing within our nation. A war about abosolutes verses relative beliefs, a war over the very basis of right or wrong. Our governement is at a cross roads. A final battle is coming.



"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~Psalm27/1

--> If Daysman is my source, my source of truth, whom do I have to fear? Why should I hold back? They are trying to take away my rights...my right to even believe in a God? Or more specifically, a God of absolutes? I am not a fool! I did not choose this path because of philisophical preference! I chose it because it is the truth! The belief that I now walk in is the one I tried desperately to fight against. I have traded all for this faith and will give more in the future if I have to. For years I walked in darkness, and now that I have found the light they ask me to surrender it or else face their wrath? I am not afraid.



"When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell."

"Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident." ~Psalm27/2.3

--> What is the price of freedom? What will a man exchange for it? Why do people give up freedoms for "security" and "stability?" Freedom is something that is precious. It is a gift from God. It allows us to be human. Why do authorities desire to take these away? Do they not know that a nations greatness is determined by the liberties of it's people? Look at history and understand! I could go on about this forever, but I will not. I am angered by reports of tyranny, or rather the attempts of it by activist judges. Praise Daysman for his disciples who have fought off the attacks. But now we are drawn towards an Armageddon so to speak. It will be decided in November. We will see what happens. Although I will be heading into a region hostile towards my beliefs, I will not give up or fear. Though thousands oppose me and I become ostrocized by others, I will continue to persevere. Selah!



"One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple." ~Psalm27/4

--> This is something that I seek...that we all seek. We just seek to follow our beliefs. Nothing more. If the battle turns against us, if the culture turns against us, if the final blow is given, we will not lay down and give up! We will continue and push on. They have slaughtered us by the thousands before our nation existed, and if we have to enter another persecution stage, then so be it. The truth is more important than political policies, more important than making some cash. "For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth." Selah!

--> I know you are listening Daysman. You have answered hundreds if not thousands of prayers of mine. I will be waiting. I will be watching. I will be active in the truth. Enlighten my eyes lest I sleep the sleep of death. Selah!






Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Portugese • 日本語 • 한국 • 汉语







Comment Policy: Comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or the authors, and are the legal responsibility of the original commenter. Intelligent opinions welcome. Comment here.



<< Back Home


By Darnell Clayton • 10:12 PM • Email Post • •

__________________________________________



Site Search

 
Web HiddenNook.blogspot.com


Email Subscription

Enter your email address below to subscribe.


Powered by Google Groups


Button Membership


Net Affiliations



Journalist For



Blog Coalitions



Registered With



Important Information


Blog Stats


View Blog Stats

Plus 10,667 hits before August 12, 2005



Weblog Legalities

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

Opinions expressed here do not reflect the views of anyone that I work with, for, or associate with in any manner.




About Me

Brief Bio
Blogger Profile
General Profile
Business Profile
Personal Profile



Daily Reads

• Arabian •
Camera Snapshots
Israelity
Regime Change Iran
Solomonia
Iraq the Model
Israpundit
Under Underground

• Spiritual •
Dhimmi Watch
Evangelical Outpost
God Blog
ID The Future
Jihad Watch
Muslim Wakup! Blog
One True God Blog
Serenity Thru Hope
Trailing Clouds of Glory

• Unique •
The Black Kettle
Gateway Pundit
Hyscience
The Korean Liberator

When Ever

• Corporate •
Blog Pulse
Flickr Blog
Technorati Weblog


• Google •
Blogger Buzz
Blogger Developers Network
Google Analytics
Google Blog
Google Base
Google Talkabout
Google Labs
Google Press
Google Reader Blog
Google Video
Inside AdSense
Inside AdWords
Inside Google Desktop
Inside Google Sitemaps

• GOP •
Alpha Patriot
Cao's Blog
Captain's Quarters
Hugh Hewitt
Michelle Malkin
Expose The Left
Powerline
Right Mom
Right On America
Trey Jackson

• Global •
Kinshasa
Publius Pundit
UN Dispatch


• Tech Web •
Engadget
Gizmodo
Google Rumors
Junto Boyz
Life Hacker
Mini-Microsoft
Pro Blogger
Mark Jen

Blogroll Me!


Family Blogs

Hidden Nook
One Spirit
Darnell
Sol Worlds
Inside Orkut
Blogger Delights
Colony Worlds
Google Your Business

Prior Data



Archives



News Stand

Google News
Ynet News
Muslim Wakeup!
Jerusalem Post
Hatzolah Israel
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
The Christian Post Jerusalem Newswire
Isracast Christianity Today


Blog Engineering

Universal Translator
Antisplog Hack
Navbar Hack
Comlink Hack
Technorati Hack

Extra Credits

Blogger Templates
Darnell Clayton
Blogger