"Because in Cyberspace, no one can hear you scream."
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
[Media Source*] Here are some blogs of note that caught this blogger's eye and are worth a reader's glance.
- (Afghan Warrior) Afghan forces Destroy Country's Largest Drug Bazaar: "Afghan security forces, during an operation conducted in Bahram Chah Bazaar of in Helmand province; recently seized 2 1/2 tons of opium and destroyed the largest illegal drug market nearthe Pakistan border."
- (Jihad Watch) "May Allah rip out his spine from his back...": "RevivingIslam.com is back, so I thought you might be interested in seeing the reaction they had to my publicizing of their death threat against me. This material was posted on the RevivingIslam forums in the three days between my posting the threat and the shutdown of their site -- a shutdown that has now proved to be temporary."
- (Gateway Pundit) Syria Announces Democratic Reforms: "Syria has announced during its parliamentary sessions in Damascus revolutionary steps towards democracy. The Baath Party Congress is meeting this week for the first time in 5 years and has announced authorization of democratic elections with restrictions..."
- (Aidel Maidel) Thanks for Everything: "Unless someone in my life can give me a good excuse, as of today I am closing down this blog. I see that I don't have much to say in the last 6 months or so, and so without further ado, I am closing up shop."
- (Blogger Buzz) Blogging from Everest: "Gavin Bate who has been blogging while climbing Everest on a solo bid in aid of Moving Mountains children's charity (we posted about him here) has summitted Everest! He even left an Audioblogger message from near the top."
- (Blogger Mann) Kerry on impeachment: "Last Wednesday, Senator John Kerry told the editorial board of the newspaper in New Bedford, Massachusetts, the "Standard-Times," that he was amazed at the lack of American media coverage of the so-called "Downing Street Memo" -- notes of a July, 2002 British cabinet meeting that suggested the U.S. was making all the evidence fit a pre-planned invasion of Iraq."
Deutsch â¢ EspaÃ±ol â¢ FranÃ§ais â¢ Italiano â¢ Portugese â¢ æ¥æ¬èª â¢ íêµ â¢ æ±è¯
Say, I see you've been bloggng for a year now, or at least that is what your archive seems to indicate. That being the case - Congratulations! Happy 1st Bloganniversary ...
Thanks! I didn't even notice! LOL
Comment Policy: Comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or the authors, and are the legal responsibility of the original commenter. Intelligent opinions welcome. Comment here.
By Darnell Clayton â¢ 8:24 PM â¢ Email Post â¢ â¢
Enter your email address below to subscribe.
View Blog Stats
Plus 10,667 hits before August 12, 2005
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
Opinions expressed here do not reflect the views of anyone that I work with, for, or associate with in any manner.